ELLE- 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 致敬好莱坞幕后后掌舵的女性
发布时间:2025-11-24 21:44 浏览量:3
Wow, first of all, you're amazing.
哇,首先,你们太棒了。
How are you even here or even standing up?
你竟然能站在这里,甚至还能站得起来,真是不可思议。
I don't even understand it.
我甚至都不明白它。
I've never seen you this much in my life as I've seen you in the last... No, it's never too much, never too much.
我一生中从未像最近这样如此频繁地见到你。不,这从来都不算多,从来都不算多。
Oh my God, this is a really incredible room and quite overwhelming, I'm not going to lie.
天啊,这个房间太棒了,真是令人难以置信,说实话,我有点不知所措。
I'm somehow eligible for this.
我 somehow 有资格获得这个。
award again, I was given this, it was like 2011, and a lot has happened since then.
再次获奖时,我收到了这个,那大概是2011年,从那时起发生了许多事。
Like a lot, you know?
就像很多人知道的一样,对吧?
And as I sort of look around the room, there's some really incredible changes that have actually taken place, and that is how many incredible women have just kicked the door down.
当我环顾四周时,我看到实际上发生了许多令人惊叹的变化,那就是有太多杰出的女性已经冲破了那扇门。
you know, like seriously kicked the door down.
你知道的,真的把门一脚踹开了。
And, um, I mean, you've been creating, you've been directing, you have been leading, you have been producing, you have been starring, and you have been making human beings, which is unbelievable, and making it all look so easy, which we all know it really is not easy.
而且,呃,你一直在创作,执导,领导,制作,主演,还孕育了人类生命,这简直令人难以置信,更难得的是这一切看起来都如此轻松自如,但我们都知道这其实一点都不容易。
And I have been lucky enough to stick around, as they say, and to see this incredible shift take place in our industry in real time.
而且我很幸运地一直坚持到现在,正如人们所说,亲眼见证了我们行业发生的这场非凡变革。
where being a female showrunner is no longer an anomaly, but it's the norm.
女性担任剧集主创已不再是例外,而是常态。
And while we still have a lot of progress to make, I do think it's really important to acknowledge that things have evolved.
尽管我们仍需在许多方面继续努力,但我认为,承认事物已经取得进步是非常重要的。
And when I first said I wanted to produce back in like 2004, The room got really, really quiet.
当我最初在2004年说我想当制片人时,房间里突然变得非常非常安静。
And I got sort of that sort of kind sort of look of how cute you are and that sort of pat on the head and the sort of the bubbles, the air bubble above the head that says, okay, let's just wait a second.
而且我得到了那种类似的眼神,仿佛在说“你真可爱”,还有那种轻拍头顶的安慰,以及头上那个代表“好吧,我们先等等看”的气泡。
We'll put a pin in this for now.
我们先暂时搁置这个问题。
For now.
暂时如此。
See, and I've lost it too, and so has the teleprompter guy.
看,我也失控了,连那个念稿机的家伙也一样。
Oh, but there we are.
哦,但就是这样。
But my desire to help and to shape stories, to donate blood, sweat, and tears to making those stories, and not just performing in them, it never left.
但我帮助塑造故事、为创作这些故事奉献心血与泪水的渴望,从未离开过,而不仅仅是参与表演。
And gradually, ever so gradually, and because of women like you who are sitting in this room, who would not take no for an answer, our industry began to change its point of view.
渐渐地,一点一点地,因为像你们这样坐在这里的女性,因为你们从不接受“不”这个答案,我们的行业开始改变了它的观点。
And I got to produce my first movie.
而且我得以制作了我的第一部电影。
And I can confirm, I love it.
我可以确认,我真的很喜欢。
And I'm really good at it.
而且我真的很擅长这个。
I love the process.
我热爱这个过程。
I love the collaboration.
我热爱合作。
I love the details.
我喜欢细节。
I love my producing partner, Reese Witherspoon.
我爱我的制作搭档瑞茜·威瑟斯彭。
We get to do the morning show together.
我们可以一起主持早间节目。
My producing partner and soul sister, Kristen Hahn, which just is proof that collaboration and friendship absolutely can exist in the same space.
我的制作伙伴兼灵魂姐妹克里斯滕·哈恩,这恰恰证明了合作与友谊完全可以共存。
And so that's what keeps me showing up every day.
因此,这就是我每天坚持前行的原因。
It's the friendships.
是那些友谊。
It's the friendships and the shared belief that storytelling still matters, that baring our souls as actors and creators still matters, something that AI will never be able to duplicate, no matter how smart it gets.
正是这些友谊,以及我们共同坚信:讲故事依然重要,作为演员和创作者袒露心灵依然重要,这是人工智能无论多么聪明都无法复制的。
Yeah, I mean, I'm definitely not the same person I was 14 years ago, thank God.
是的,我的确不再是14年前的那个人了,谢天谢地。
But what I still, what I believe back in 2011 still holds true, which is in this industry, women have to keep holding each other up and lifting each other up and lighting the way and showing each other what is possible and leaving the door open behind us so no one has to kick it down, you know, just sort of help a sister out.
但正如我2011年所坚信的那样,至今依然成立:在这个行业里,女性必须彼此扶持、互相激励、照亮前路,向彼此展示可能性,并为我们身后的人留一扇敞开的门,让她们不必再费力去撞开那扇门——总之,就是互相帮助。
as they say.
正所谓。
So anyway, thank you Elle Magazine for this honor again and for celebrating amazing and powerful women in the best sense of the word.
总之,再次感谢《Elle》杂志授予我这份荣誉,也感谢你们以最美好的方式庆祝那些杰出而强大的女性。
So here we go.
那么,我们开始吧。
Here's to the brilliant, beautiful women in this room.
致敬在场的每一位聪明美丽的女性。
I see you.
我看见你了。
I celebrate you.
我为你们喝彩。
You inspire me endlessly.
你不断激励着我。
And maybe I'll see you back here again in 2039.
也许我还能在2039年再见到你们。
OK.
好的.
Thank you.
谢谢。